How to send the Vendor-Specific subattributes via radiusclient

Rahul Panwar panwar.rahul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:04:01 CET 2010

Thanks for your reply Alan,

My problem was solved. I was doing some mistake in my dictionary file, i
forgot to define the vendor name "Cisco" at the end of ATTRIBUTE line, in
dictionary.cisco file. After looking at the man page of dictionary "
http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/dictionary.html", i resolved my problem.
It is mentioned as a optional parameter in man page but it is mandatory in
case of Vendor-Specific Attributes.

Anyway thanks a lot,
Rahul Panwar