How to get accounting data from freeRadius server using freeradius client

Rahul Panwar panwar.rahul at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:53:12 CET 2010

Ok
thanks for your information. Now i can confidently use other method to get
the accounting data from Radius server. It is good & easy for me to get
whole radacct log file in NAS (using rsync) for now and use it accordingly.
Can you send me a good link to integrate accounting data on Radius server to
a database server like MySQL. So that i can unrestrict the use of NAS
radiusclient to others radius server also.

Thanks for helping.