Reply-Message

Neville nev at itsnev.co.uk
Sun Jan 17 02:11:54 CET 2010

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:55:45 -0000
> From: "Neville" <nev at itsnev.co.uk>
> Subject: Reply-Message
> To: <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to get the reply message loaded into a SQL TABLE, which a
> user can then query on to see the last reply based on there username?
>
> Thx
> Nev
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

> You can put an entry for the Reply-Message attribute in the radreply
> table.
> For example, if you want to send the message "Hi Bob" to user bob, you
> would
> add this entry to radreply:
>

> username            attribute                             op
> value
>
> "bob"                   "Reply-Message"             ":="        "Hi Bob"
>

> The Reply-Message attribute will be sent back in the Access-Accept packet
> sent back to the NAS. Of course, this assumes that you have FreeRADIUS
> configured to use SQL, which is documented in the raddb/sql.conf file and
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO.
>

> Tim

Hi Tim, what I'm after capturing in an SQL Table is the reason for Rejection
as these messages are not past to the client, so in our customers PORTAL, we
would like to be able to provide them with a list of the most recent ERRORs
associated with their account.

Sending Access-Reject of id 113 to 91.204.210.136 port 52904
        Reply-Message := "\r\nYou are already logged in - access
denied\r\n\n"

Thx
Nev