EAP-TLS User-Name not matching

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 19 07:40:10 CET 2010

Huckle Berry wrote:

> Maybe proxy to itself was a bad way to describe it, you can interpret
> the output yourself if you'd like. I took the last 4096 lines of output

  ... from an endless loop which repeats the same thing.

  Why not send the *top* of the output, before it starts to loop back to
itself?

  The debug output you posted does NOT match the other configs you sent.
 It clearly shows that the server is proxying to "example.com".  This
happens ONLY if you add "authhost" to the realm configuration for
example.com.

  The config you posted for example.com did *not* have an "authhost" entry.

  And if you had posted the *top* of the debug output, it would have
included the configuration for the "example.com" realm.  Which would
have showed *why* it was proxying