Removing an attribute from reply message!

Hamid Reza Hasani hr.hasani at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:33:31 CET 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your answer, but there is a bit problem. I'm using 2.1.6 and so I
did your first solution, but radiusd can't run and reports this error:
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[219]: Parse error after
"Session-Octets-Limit"
Error reading /etc/raddb/radius.conf

I wrote this code in authorize section:
if("%{reply.Session-Octets-Limit}"  >= 20000) {
      update reply {
         Session-Octets-Limit !* ANY

BTW is your second solution removed value of Session-Octets-Limit or removed
it completely?

thanks again
Hamid Reza Hasani
--------