Free radius installation

José Campos jjscampos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:41:37 CET 2010

                I’m new on freeradius.

                I’ve just installed it on fedora11 with yum install
freeradius* and then done: radiusd –X

                Here are the final lines of the debugging mode:

}

Listening on authentication address * port 1812

Listening on accounting address * port 1813

Listening on command file /var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock

Listening on proxy address * port 1814

Ready to process requests.

                After install done the test in another shell on the same
machine: radtest test test localhost 0 testing123, as suggested in
<http://freeradius.org/radiusd/INSTALL>
http://freeradius.org/radiusd/INSTALL and nothing appended.

                What is wrong with it? Can someone help me.