Conditional expression ":-" deprecated?

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Jan 24 12:45:19 CET 2010

Hi,

> but I suspect it's this in the LDAP module:
>          filter =
> (&(sAMAccountname=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})(objectClass=person))

(&(sAMAccountname=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})(objectClass=person))

there have been a few places where these things have been fixed in the default
configurations so remove those errors.....though its suprising how many
people still run their servers with that error message being flagged...surely
you read it and think 'WARNING? must check that out and fix it' ?

..and , in fact, the latest version has that default value fixed. go grab the
2.1.8 source code and check raddb/modules/ldap file...

alan