Setting up FreeRADIUS 2.0.4 with OpenLDAP backend to do wireless auth

Jonathan Amiez ja at edatis.com
Thu Jan 28 18:46:12 CET 2010

Le jeudi 28 janvier 2010 18:18:01, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> Jonathan Amiez wrote:
> > Therefore, I have again trouble in setting up this configuration.
> >
> > The problem is EAP/PEAP related, and I am not able to resolve it.
>
>   Post the debug log into:
>
> http://networkradius.com/freeradius.html
>
>   And look for the red text.

Thanks for this tool. It gives me this red line in several packets.

rlm_eap: SSL error error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert
unknown ca

In debian, certs are linked from the snakeoil openSSL certs.
So I removed the links, got the FR sources and copy the raddb/certs contents
into /etc/freeradius/certs.
Then I ran make to generate new certs, but the problem's still there.

Regards
--
Jonathan Amiez
ja at edatis.com