Logging in more then once

J Brandon Polley POLLEYJB at nsac.ca
Fri Jan 29 19:54:34 CET 2010

I have read this document. It is asking me to add something like this to my users.conf file. I don't understand. What group do I use? Is it asking me for a local group or an eDirectory group?

DEFAULT Group == "staff", Simultaneous-Use := 4 Fall-Through = 1 DEFAULT Group == "business", Simultaneous-Use := 2 Fall-Through = 1 DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use := 1 Fall-Through = 1

J Brandon Polley wrote:
> My problem is that people can login more then once. In e-directory I
> have it set to only allow the user to login once. When they are logged
> into novell then try to login to FreeRadius it lets them in.
>
> How do I make FreeRadius see this rule in e-directory? Is it even possible?

  See doc/Simultaneous-Use

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html