Detail accounting by REalm

BELLIERE Eric Eric.BELLIERE at mail.mobistar.be
Thu Jul 1 10:51:28 CEST 2010

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:47:45 +0200
From: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Subject: Re: Detail accounting by REalm
	<freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

BELLIERE Eric wrote:
> Now I am trying to make a file by realm proxyied.

  You can use the Realm name in the detail filename.  That's why the
filename is configurable in the "detail" module.

> I have try this and works but I need to specify the exact realm.
>
> Is it a way to configure a expression here?

$ man unlang

> I would like to make an expression to replace abc.be and abcnet.be so
> only one line is nacessary (like realm == "~abc$") ?

  See the above "man" page.  You can use a regex.

  Alan DeKok.

Ok thanks It is working with REGEX.
But what you do you mean by " You can use the Realm name in the detail
filename.  That's why the
filename is configurable in the "detail" module."?

Thanks Eric Bellière