the termination of Lost-Carrier

Spacelee fjctlzy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 05:29:17 CEST 2010

e , I want to ask some Termination status

some people was terminated because of Session-Timeout
some people was terminated because of User-Request
some people was terminated because of Lost-Carrier

Session-Timeout means he has reached his expiration time
User-Request means he request to terminate
but what does lost-carrier means? I can't find in freeradius's wiki, but I
saw this status in Daloradius
and when will the termination be Lost-Carrier? and the user whose
termination is Lost-Carrier can't login the next day, the the next next day,
he can login again, I don't know why? can somebody figure this out?

--
Spacelee