NULL realm reject

Velpi velpi at industria.be
Mon Jul 5 14:26:15 CEST 2010

My apologies, I tried to be concise but I now realize that I shouldn't.

The "realms" module is referenced as "suffix" in my (default) config, so
I didn't notice I forgot to include that module in one of the server
configs. I included the realm module before that condition and indeed
now it works.

Thanks you!

--