Who Talks to Who?

Thomas Reeves thomas_reeves at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 19:58:10 CEST 2010

Thanks for the clarification, Alan.  Looks like a client corresponds to users' equipment (laptop in your example) OUTSIDE of my firewall.  This means the NAS would be my BSD-based Pfsense gateway.  I googled and found out that Pfsense supports FreeRADIUS, which answers my next question, "How do you implement NAS/FreeRADIUS communication?".

I get it now.  Thanks for everyone's input.  I'll feedback on the Kerberos implementation...

Cheers!
Thomas