Anonymous/Guest users and WPA with EAP-TLS/TTLS

Erik Norgaard norgaard at locolomo.org
Wed Jul 7 11:31:11 CEST 2010

Hi:

I want to do a WLAN setup that allows restricted anonymous access yet
offers the security of encryption with WPA. I currently use EAP-TLS.

Ofcourse, I could create an Anonymous or guest account, but then I'd
have to tell about it.

Question, is it possible to use EAP with say TLS or TTLS and if no
credentials are specified, no client certificate is sent, then anonymous
access is granted rather than fail authentication?

Thanks, Erik
--
Erik Nørgaard
Ph: +34.666334818/+34.915211157                  http://www.locolomo.org