SV: FR proxy to ACS and NPS with MS CHAP v2

Madsen.Jan JMD JMD at kmd.dk
Thu Jul 15 09:56:23 CEST 2010

I think you need to stop the radius process and then start i with radiusd -X
This will run freeradius in the window you are starting it in, in debug mode.

On a Linux it will look something like this
/usr/sbin/freeradius -X (Default Debian install directory)

Or in a manually compiled
/opt/freeradius-1.1.8/sbin/radiusd -X (My install location)

And that output it comes from that is what Phil wants :)

Best regards
Jan Madsen