SV: SV: Getting groups to work, from a group file

Madsen.Jan JMD JMD at kmd.dk
Fri Jul 16 07:39:45 CEST 2010

Yes Alan
Thanks alot for the help, was usefull as allways :D

Changing the Radius1-Group attribute from config item to a request item did what I would like to accomplish :D

So for other peoples my group file now looks like this.
passwd radius_group {
        filename = /etc/freeradius/radius-groups
        format = "~Radius1-Group:::*,User-Name"
        hashsize = 50
        ignorenislike = yes
        allowmultiplekeys = yes
        delimiter = ":"
}

The ~Radius1-Group makes it possible to use the variable in the users file for checking value :)

Best regards
Jan Madsen