Retry delay and retry count when proxying requests

Murray Long murray at skyrove.com
Fri Jul 16 14:37:26 CEST 2010

I'm trying to integrate with Ipass and they have asked for a 12 second
or more delay between retry attempts.   The default behavior for
freeradius seems to be sending 3 retries every 5 secs, which is why
I've been trying to change it.

As I only have a single home-server for the realm i don't mind
applying the change to either the realm or the home-server, but I
havn't been able to figure out how to do either.

Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks,
Murray