AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Freeradius + LDAP password trouble

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 19 16:39:05 CEST 2010

Lionne Stangier wrote:
> Yes the password it´s like you describe. I tested different forms in the ldap.attrmap now. Same trouble as before.

  Then the problem is the same as before.

1) make sure that FreeRADIUS can read the passwords from LDAP.  Right
now, it can't.

2) make sure that the passwords are in a form which is compatible with
PEAP.  Right now, they're not.

  There is no point in posting over and over "I have the same trouble".
 The answers will always be the same: See (1) and (2), above.

  Fix problems (1) and (2).  You have been told this many times now.  We
can't really make any other suggestions.