How to allow group login on some devices?

Martin Whinnery martin.whinnery at sbc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 16:27:49 CEST 2010

Hiya...

I've got a freeradius setup which is consulting LDAP quite happily,
providing password logins for all our users to our wireless network. Which
is lovely. :D

Now, I'd like to set up our switches to use radius to allow our technicians
to login. And they are all members of an LDAP group. Let's call it
"cn=techies,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=org". I only want this to be the case
for some client devices, namely our switches.

Can anyone point me towards the documentation I should have read?

Sorry to be a pain.

Mart

believed to be clean.