LDAP authentication problem

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Thu Jul 29 19:08:32 CEST 2010

I have correctly configured the LDAP module (I think...)  but when I try
to authenticate a user I get an error saying the user cannot be found.
I have attached the debug output.  I have tried turning the "follow
referrals" and "rebind" vars on and off but I get the same outcome. At
first, I was getting a timeout error but I increased the timeouts and
fixed that.

I know the user is correct.  Here is the LDAP string for the user:

LDAP://CN=dspam,OU=InformationTechnology,OU=UsersByDepartment,OU=Adminis
trative,DC=umhb,DC=edu

Any ideas?

Jake Sallee
Godfather Of Bandwidth