thanks

Johnny R vasiana09 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 20:26:25 CEST 2010

Hi List,
Just want to thank U all & the development team for your support. Especially
Alan. In fact, finally my infrastructure has been implemented( just
following the daily thread):

1/- CP ----- AAA Serv ----- OpenLDAP serv --- MySQL Serv --- SendMail  (it
was dedicated for 802.11i using open source software)
2/ OpenVPN serv -AAA serv - OpenLDAP serv - MySQL Serv --- SendMail
Email, and SMS notifications is sent to admin if someone is trying or
already connected ...(Nagios)

Thank U all.
All The Best.
|JJohnny RANDRIAMAMPIONONA              |
| Phone: +212663682554                            |
| National School of Applied Sciences          |
| 1818 TANGIER 90000                               |