Freeradius is unable to read NAS table in mysql db

superataru - superataru at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:45:38 CEST 2010

Hi all.
I'm pretty new with Freeradius, but it seems matching my targets :-)

I set Freeradius with mysql server and Daloradius Management.
After some troubles to install FR, it worked fine, at least as basical
startup: i can authenticate remote users!
For real it works if i use /raddb/clients.conf file, setting readclients =
yes in /raddb/sql.conf.
Once i set it to "no", autentication fails. I checked nas table structure
and it's ok, the same as in /usr/local/etc/raddb/sql/mysql/nas.sql
User are instead loaded fine from mysql users table.

How could i solve it? Thanks in advance

Here my configuration.

Fedora Core 10
Freeradius 2.1.9