MYSQL and FR2

Natr Brazell natrbrazell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:03:16 CEST 2010

Thanks for the help Alan,

I see what you mean now.  I guess I assumed that the radacct database was
more than a recording of session start and end times.  Is there another
table that I should be seeing user activity in?   In other words I was
thinking that user activity (ie. the commands they entered) would be logged
somewhere in the sql tables vice in the
/var/log/radius/radacct/IP_ADDR/detail_`date` file.   Can I simply create a
new table called for instance Acct_activity and modify the dialup.conf file
to dump that data in that table keying on session-id and time for instance?
I'm sure that's not supposed to be in the radacct table.  btw:  where do I
comment out radutmp?