How to use Freeradius with traffic limit?

RaidenII tonytzhou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:35:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm running Freeradius 2.1+Postgresql 8.4.4+OpenVPN on Ubuntu 9.10 x86. It
runs smoothly now, however, I want to know that if there is any way to limit
per user's traffic, like 10G/month, and disconnect/reject their connection
when the limitation has reached.

It seems the the column AcctInputOctets and AcctOutputOctets is responsible
for traffic calculation, how should I limit user's traffic by using these
two?

Thanks in advance.