Some questions about freeradius for WiMAX

WWF weiweif at 126.com
Tue Jun 8 09:29:05 CEST 2010

Hi,all!

I have several questions about fr 2.19 for WiMAX systems.

1. My network is a private network and does not need accounting.Then if I reply access accept with "Accounting-capabilities = 0", whether the ms can know about it and won't send accounting packets to my freeradius?

2. How to set values for these attributes:
WiMAX-AAA-Session-ID = ?
WiMAX-HA-RK-SPI = ?
WiMAX-HA-RK-Lifetime = ?

3. How to add support for the "Error-Cause" attribute defined in rfc 3576. It seems no code for it in current implementation of 2.1.9 fr.

4. What the "disconnect request message" for? (for accounting?) I found in wiki that current implementation does not support this message.

Thanks for your relpy.

2010-06-08