MYSQL and FR2

Natr Brazell natrbrazell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:01:06 CEST 2010

Alan,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the following statement.

"simply add those attributes (if present!) into the SQL  that create the
accounting
INSERT/UPDATE commands - sql/mysql/dialup.conf - and ensure the table is
ready for them! :-)"

The particular part is (if present!).  Can you by chance explain that part
or see my previous post concerning a new table?

Appreciate the feedback.