problem with radtest + dictionary + Authen::Radius (perl)

Ana Gallardo ana.gallardo.77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:46:46 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm working with Freeradius 2.1.8 and I have created my vendor dictionary.

I need to use Authen::Radius (perl). This package needs 'vendor' declaration
in every 'ATTRIBUTE' line in vendor dictionaries.

Following man RADIUS dictionary file

http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/dictionary.html

*ATTRIBUTE name number type [vendor|options]*

that is possible.

But when I use radtest, I have this problem:

$ radtest user at realm pass radius 0 claveClient
radclient: dict_init: /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.XXX: unknown option
"XXX"

Thank you and sorry for my english

 Ana Gallardo Gómez