rlm_sql_log unauthorized host clients

Jan Klopfleisch jklopf at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Wed Jun 9 12:41:21 CEST 2010

Hi its me again,

an other question is, who to log unauthorized clients from nas devices?

In the man page only accounting and post-auth is listet for rlm_sql_log.
When i do the sql_log in the post_auth only the successful clients where
logged.

I want to log nas clients authorized and non authorized hosts.

Is it possible to do that with sql_log or did i have to use sql?
I think sql is the wrong one because i don't want to use mysql as
backend for accounts.

May i have to write my own module or modify the rlm_sql_log?

Thanks in advanced,
Jan