Mikrotik Dissconect

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Wed Jun 9 15:16:51 CEST 2010

f0rud <fzerorubigd at gmail.com> writes:

> So Mikrotik accept this (and then I can say shared secret is OK),

Sure?  Did you try deliberately using a wrong secret to verify that the
NAS validates the request?

> but
> radclient report this as failed. how its possible? in this case server
> is NAS and accept the request , why client return it as failed?

Because the Ack can't be validated.  Either because the NAS sends an
invalid Ack or because radclient does something wrong when verifying it.
Given the amount of testing each of those probably have had when it
comes to CoA, I would suspect the NAS...

Bjørn