oracle and stored procedure error

Omer Faruk Sen omerfsen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:53:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

We are trying to use oracle as a backend but we are having problems.
For example here is my radiusd -X  output:

[sql]   expand: EXEC ra_authentication_check '%{SQL-User-Name}',
'%{User-Password}' -> EXEC ra_authentication_check '8008', '1111'
rlm_sql_oracle: query failed in sql_select_query: ORA-24333: zero
iteration count

>From sqlplus I can run   EXEC ra_authentication_check '8008', '1111'
without error on the same machine and with the same user defined in
sql.conf but when radiusd runs that query I get

ORA-24333: zero iteration count

error. If some one here in this list have an idea about that and
kindly share his/her opinion about this I will really appreciate that.

Regards.