attribute name manipulation

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Sat Jun 12 01:43:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

I want to remove some attribute from my access-accept messages
regardless the value of this attribute.
I tough I could use the "!*" but the wiki says it's not usable as a
reply item. Further more "!*" is not present in unlang(5) if I try to
use it freeradius says config file have a syntax error.
How can i remove an attribute from the reply message (regardless of its
value)?

Additionnally I'd like to rename some attribute  returned by the
radreply query.... is there anything specific for this job or is it
adding new attribute with the value of the previous one and then
deleting the previous one?

Regards.
--
Alexandre Chapellon <alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf>