Virtual server specific SQL schema.

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Tue Jun 15 20:43:03 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I am building an FR server using a shared MySQL database that will have multiple
virtual servers.  Each of the virtual servers needs to use different radcheck
and radacct tables, each of which has a unique name (eg. radcheck1, radcheck2).
  The stated preference is that a single database be used, and the different
tables reside within.  For performance reasons, I would rather specify the DB
server specific parameters (hostname, user/pass, maximum number of sockets etc)
globally.

My question:  Is it possible to use a global DB configuration as outlined above,
but call the schema specific info from within a virtual server?

Thanks,

-- Stephen