freeradius 2.1.9 crashes working in proxy mode

JOE joeplc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:43:45 CEST 2010

Hi all
Actually I have two servers (in cluster mode with heartbeat)  working
each one with two radius services, one proxy and one radius as follow:

Server1:
 .- freeradius server 2.1.9 : listening on port 1645 , working in
proxy mode with load  balance configuration  and point to local radius
and Server2 radius
- freeradius server 2.1.9: listening on port 1812, working in radius mode.

Server2:
 .- freeradius server 2.1.9 : listening on port 1645 , working in
proxy mode with load  balance and point to local radius an Server1
radius
- freeradius server 2.1.9: listening on port 1812, working in radius mode.

Load Balance works fine but when I force shutdown of one of local
radius servers the proxy crashes with a segmentation.

you have any idea what is happening?
Regards