802.1x ->Radius ->Ldap

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 18:35:39 CEST 2010

On 06/17/2010 11:57 AM, Kyle Plimack wrote:

> I’m trying to use ldap to authorize/authenticate my users into the
> wireless network using 802.1x.
> I just created a fresh installation of freeradius 2.1.7. We use Centos
> Directory Server (aka red had dir. Srv / fedora dir.srv), not openLdap.

You didn't enable LDAP in the inner tunnel.

Also, note that ldap in the outer tunnel reported "No "known good"
password was found in LDAP". Is there a password for kplimack in LDAP?

When attaching log output please make sure the content-type is text and
not binary (e.g. application/octet-stream). When you don't send the log
data a text it just makes it harder to help you.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/