Marking proxy servers as zombie - odd behaviour

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Jun 17 20:55:03 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-17 at 20:08 +0200, Bjørn Mork wrote:

> I would start by looking for any such deliberately ignored request.

I am told that the home server logs show nothing suspicious. I have no
direct access to those servers so I cannot say for myself. However, I
have asked that the logs are monitored and if some part of it can be
provided to me, then I will try and correlate what I see on the proxy
server with the home server logs.

John.

--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287    Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001