Invalid Attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 21 13:46:05 CEST 2010

Moayad Mohammad wrote:
>                 I have to add wichorus dictionary for WiMAX, but in this
> dictionary some attributes are invalid to freeradius.
>
>  for example: parent_attr and subtype values.

  Yes... those are not part of FreeRADIUS.

> What I should to do?

  Read the documentation for how dictionaries are formatted, and create
the dictionary using the correct format.

  Or, *read the dictionary that is included with FreeRADIUS*.

  The server ships with a WiMAX dictionary.  It's beyond me why you're
trying to replace it with one from another vendor.