Mac-Auth with MySQL

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:04:53 CEST 2010

I have noticed that in 'raddb/modules/file',

usersfile = ${confdir}/authorized_macs       (pointing to the file)

that is why my debug shows the following
=============================
ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "authorized_macs".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[503]: Failed to find module
"authorized_macs.authorize".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[503]: Failed to parse
"authorized_macs.authorize" entry.
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[423]: Errors parsing post-auth section.
Errors initializing modules

so long question short... how do I make that work with mysql?

Thanks again
Deepak