checkval and != op

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 21 20:26:28 CEST 2010

Christian Zoffoli wrote:
> probably you are right, probably I've read all the docs, some useless
> guides, many threads on the mailing list and I've not understood the
> right way
>
> probably your answers doesn't help much

  Have you read the documentation as I suggested?

  No, not really.  That's why my answers don't help.

> probably there is not so much doc and probably there are not enought
> examples and the last book is 8 years old and doesn't cover what I need.

  The documentation for the SQL module is on the Wiki and in the doc/
directory.  It documents *exactly* how the module works, include the
"!=" and ":=" operator.

  I'm sorry you feel like I'm not helping you.  But this *is*
documented, and it is *not* rude to ask you to read the documentation.

  *All* of your questions and confusion would be addressed by reading
the documentation.  Please read it.  If you have any questions about it,
ask.