setting freeradius2 to AD authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 22 17:48:47 CEST 2010

Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
> configuring freeradius2 to authenticate using AD as described by Enrik
>
> http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20060104.153134.68c5be76.en.html

  From 2006.  Why?.

> should it work with PEAP also ?
> or it works only eith EAP-TTLS ?

  No ide.

> The method is different from the one reported in the freeradius wiki
>
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO
>
> which uses ntlmauth instead and works with PEAP too.

  So... which one are you going to follow?  Documentation from the
*official* FreeRADIUS web site, which was updated recently, *and* which
points to new documentation.

  Or... 4-year old documentation from a third-party site that has
nothing to do with FreeRADIUS.

  Which one do you think we should recommend?