Help connecting to remote ldap server

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 17:40:16 CEST 2010

On 24/06/10 16:32, Raymond Norton wrote:
> That brings me back to my first post-no radiusd.

Well, maybe it's in a different location.

What OS are you using? Have you queried the package manager for your OS
to find the location of the binaries?

If you didn't use a package manager, and installed from source, what
locations did you ./configure with? /usr/local/sbin/radiusd is most likely.

Have you tried "locate radiusd". Or "find / -name radiusd"?

Or, run it from the init script, then do:

pgrep radiusd
ls -l /proc/$PID/exec

These are all pretty basic Unix/Linux skills.