Help connecting to remote ldap server

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Thu Jun 24 20:04:33 CEST 2010

Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure how to determine what to use in
ldap.attrmap, but will see what I can figure out.

One question though; before attempting this current setup, I installed
freeradius_1.1.0-1ubuntu2.1_i386.deb and ldap on the same localhost..
radtest and authenticating via WPA worked perfectly using the same user
credentials I am using today from my new radius server. The difference
is the version and the fact the radius server is on a different box.
What might need to be configured differently now that freeradius is on a
seperate box?