Can a wpa_supplicant talk to a Free Radius server without a NAS in between?

rchinnapu rchinnapu at grid-net.com
Tue Mar 2 00:12:53 CET 2010

Hi,

My requirement is to test scalability of my Server software that hosts
Free Radius Server. I want to see how many wpa supplicant requests it
can handle via EAP-TLS.

1. Can a wpa_supplicant talk to a Free Radius server without a NAS in
between? I just want to see how many requests my Free Radius server can
handle simultaneously. But, is it even possible for the WPA supplicant
to talk to the Free radius server without the NAS in between them?

2. Is there a free wpa supplicant (peer) that generates multiple
separate sessions at the same time?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
rchinnapu.

--

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright