Can a wpa_supplicant talk to a Free Radius server without a NAS in between?

R C rc_work at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 01:29:26 CET 2010

Hi,

I ran eapol_test with reauthentication = 100. It went through fine. Thanks for that.

1. But, since these reauthentications are serial and not parallel,

and even if i run 5-6 eapol_test processes at the same time, there will be only 5-6 parallel sessions at any given time.

2. Since there are no free wpa supplicants that can generate  multiple separate sessions at the same time, do you know of any paid tools (non-open source) that might generate about a 100,000 client requests? At this point, i still understand that the Free radius server cant handle those many requests even if there was a way to generate them.

I am just asking this question hoping some one would have had a similar requirement.

Thanks,
RC.