special query for authentication

mwarren mwarren3080 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 04:53:09 CET 2010

I am trying to setup something where I can have multiple NAS devices where
users can roam.  Some NAS devices people will be able to have the first
level of service free(sponsored NAS).  I need to be able to identify and
authenticate people who sign up to the free service to only be allowed to
use the free spots and not take their free account to a paid location.

I am looking at several possibilities of maybe adding a field with say usage
= free or paid as an example and I want the NAS-Identifier,
WISPr-Location-ID or theMS-CHAP-Domain to equal the "free" or "paid".

The query would be something like WHERE usage = ${MS-CHAP-Domain} ....  but
I cannot figure out where and how to do this.  Can anyone help and if you
have another idea please let me know.