assignement

omega bk omegabk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:35:16 CET 2010

Oh my god you are GOD!!! that works so fine. clients windows are well
connected and if auth fails, they are sent to vlan guest!!!
but with ubuntu ( networ-manager), i must restart network manager several
time to make it work, i noticed that network manager has somme issues to
keep password in 802.1x :-( .

thanks so much!!!!