Users Groups

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Fri Mar 5 17:45:26 CET 2010

I'm not all that versed in FR so there is probably a better way to do
this, but maybe use virtual servers?  Some routers use one virtual
server with one set of access rules, another set of routers use a
different virtual server with it's own access rules.

As noted - you can probably do it with unlang or other built in
conditional operators, or even a perl script.