Freeradius with Active Directory

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 12:10:17 CET 2010

Hi,

> Everything works up to and including the command line test using ntlm_auth but after I create the file raddb/modules/ntlm_auth
> and make the changes to raddb/sites-enabled/default , raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel and the users file I get an error when running radiusd -X
>
> Error is: /etc/raddb/modules/ntlm_auth[9]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_ntlm_auth': file not found

built from the source code ?  did you check the output during the
./configure stage?

please re-run the configure part again but, for vrevity, pipe it through
a grep process to check output for things that are wrong....eg

if you used just

./configure

then please run

./configure | grep WARN

and see what it complains about....i suspect you dont have required samba dev
tools installed.

yes, the ntlm_auth module file will be there...because thats just simple text config.

alan