Issue with radmin command

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 14:50:06 CET 2010

On 03/11/2010 06:58 AM, Abhilash Shastry -X (abshastr - Infosys at
Cisco) wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> But how do I enable that option?
> Any specific command?

If you can't understand what the following means:

     You do not have write permission.  See "mode = rw" in
     /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock

Then you need to take a course in Unix fundamentals.
This list is not an appropriate place to gain this
knowledge.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?