fradius v2.1.7 Simultaneous-Use

Mark mark at edgewire.sg
Sat Mar 13 04:32:51 CET 2010

Hi list,

I have been trying to find out more information regarding the use of the Simultaneous-Use option for FreeRadius. I have been checking google and most guides seem to point to /etc/raddb/sql.conf and to uncomment the appropriate lines. However, I have not been able to find the Simultaneous-Use option in on my radius server's sql.conf. Does anyone know if that may have been moved to somewhere else or did I miss something on the installation? The distro for the server in question is fedora11.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mark