eapol_test retransmits 10 times

Jouni Malinen jkmalinen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:47:17 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:16 AM, R C <rc_work at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My eapol_test retransmits 10 times even though i set the
> RADIUS_CLIENT_MAX_RETRIES to 0. How can i avoid it retransmitting 10 times?
> It retransmits 10 times every 150 seconds.

Why did you change RADIUS_CLIENT_FIRST_WAIT and
RADIUS_CLIENT_MAX_ENTRIES values in addition to just the maximum
retries count?

> #define RADIUS_CLIENT_MAX_ENTRIES 0

This breaks the RADIUS client code since you do not leave any room for
storing pending entries.

PS.

If you have questions related to eapol_test implementation or details,
the hostap mailing list would be better target for them..

- Jouni